Talent Acquisition: Creating your Organization's Strategy* | Sessions
Are you ready to help your organization win the talent war? Get prepared for the fight by learning proven talent acquisition strategies in this engaging course designed to equip you for real-world application. You will explore innovative recruiting and sourcing strategies for developing a diverse and inclusive talent pipeline. You will also learn a step-by-step approach for improving your candidates’ experience and your employment branding.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Build your talent acquisition strategy to attract top talent
- Market an employment brand that positions your organization as an employer of choice
- Incorporate workforce planning as part of the process for developing a robust talent pipeline
- Expand strategies for recruiting and sourcing
- Create a positive candidate experience
- Evaluate and select candidates that are a right fit for your organization
- Measure the impact of your talent acquisition strategy using metrics
After your two days of in-person instruction on-site in Chicago, the last portion of your program will be held virtually on Thursday, 6/27 and Friday, 6/28, from 10:00 - 11:30 AM through Zoom.
*Additional fee and registration required.