California HR: Applying CA Law to Employment Practices* | Sessions
Be ready for a highly interactive, activity-based program. Come prepared to apply your California HR knowledge, experience and expertise through challenging case studies, scenarios and a simulation. Expand your thinking to explore how and why you need to apply certain laws and how to navigate the complex environment strategically. You’ll also receive an employment law update on the current year’s new laws in the ever-changing landscape in CA.
- Identify the current year CA employment law and legislative updates
- Discuss strategic ways to navigate the complex employment laws of CA
- Apply CA HR concepts to realistic case studies, scenarios and a simulation, pulling in knowledge from the following areas:
- Wage and hour
- Privacy, security and safety
- Mandated benefits and workers’ compensation
- Protected leaves of absence
- Employee and employer relations
After your two days of in-person instruction on-site in Chicago, the last portion of your program will be held virtually through Zoom. Dates and times TBD.
*Additional fee and registration required.