You’re a Mind-Reader — A Fun, Interactive Session to Uncover the Unique Motivators that Drive Us and Our Employees | Sessions
In today’s turbulent economy and post-pandemic hybrid world, retaining and engaging talent is more complex than ever before. When you layer in generational shifts and changing workplace values, it’s easy to get lost in a sea of change! According to studies from McKinsey, Deloitte, SHRM, Rising Team, and many more, leadership often misunderstands what factors are most important to their employees. In this session, we will empower you with a fun, engaging exercise outlining your own unique motivators and satisfaction levels. Then we’ll aggregate data across the group so you can understand patterns and see how you compare to others in the group. Finally, we’ll discuss how you can apply these tools to motivate and inspire your teams. Stay to the end and you’ll receive a special bonus only available to session participants!
- Create a personal Motivators Map outlining the things that matter most to you and your satisfaction level for each item.
- Learn how your motivators and satisfaction levels compare to your SHRM conference peers.
- Identify actionable insights and tactical next steps from patterns in employee motivators from employees across hundreds of companies.
- Foster connection with session-mates by sharing personal experiences and brainstorming ideas.
- Gain concrete ideas for how to inspire and motivate your employees (and make them feel valued).
- Unlock a special free bonus that you can use with your teams.