Foot on the Gas, Hands on the Wheel: Use Your Strengths to Drive Your Career! | Sessions
In this interactive session, we'll review your StandOut Assessment report describing your greatest sources of strength and contribution and introduce you to a strengths-based approach to your career. You'll learn about 4 distinct career stages and discover key actions you can take at each one. Lastly, through our PitchCraft activity, you'll leave with an elevator pitch that is as unique as YOU plus targeted actions to help you drive a successful and rewarding career.
- Learn a strengths-based approach to career growth.
- Gain clarity around the four distinct career stages (new in role, developing in role, exploring career options, and preparing for next role).
- Discover specific actions they can take to drive their career growth at each one.
- Understand how to craft a unique and memorable elevator pitch.
- Leave with a first draft of an elevator pitch (through our PitchCraft activity) that is as unique and amazing as they are!
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org