Grateful Leadership for HR Professionals | Sessions
HR Professionals must know and care about finding ways to enhance people’s level of engagement, commitment and support, especially in the difficult periods all organizations experience at one time or another. Engaged employees work with passion and feel connected and loyal to their organization. This yields higher productivity, sales, and results. Non-engagement in the workplace results in poor performance, limited productivity, and an erosion of the bottom line. HR Professionals are aware and must find ways to show others that people need consistent affirmation of their value and contribution to the organization in order to know that their efforts are appreciated. This can be accomplished through the practice of Grateful Leadership.
Grateful leaders can tap into the power of personal commitment and dedication by acknowledging people in an authentic, heartfelt manner. Those leaders who model true acknowledgment behavior will inspire others to do the same and to want to dramatically increase their levels of contribution to the organization, making the power of acknowledgment transformational.
- Understand the need for Grateful leadership to create a culture of appreciation in the workplace.
- Overcome the barriers to using acknowledgment.
- Demonstrate the language and subtleties of authentic and heartfelt acknowledgement behavior.
- Describe Two of the Seven Principles of Acknowledgment in the context of participants' personal leadership styles.
- Coach teams, managers, and other corporate stakeholders in using GratefulLeadership to produce breakthrough results.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org