Maximizing Frontline Workers Learning Potential in the AI Revolution | Sessions
As the world is moving towards a technology-driven future, it has become essential for businesses to equip their frontline workers with the skills needed to thrive in the AI revolution. However, creating effective training programs for frontline workers who are always on-the-go can be challenging. By attending this session, you will leave with actionable strategies and insights to help your frontline workers adapt to the AI revolution, and stay ahead in a rapidly evolving business landscape.
Attendees will walk away with:
1. Learn how to create effective training programs for frontline workers in the AI revolution
2. Understand the science of cognitive learning and how to leverage it to maximize employee potential
3. Explore the use of metacognition to optimize your learning programs
4. Identify the challenges to learning that frontline workers face and how to help them overcome it
5. Understand the critical role of learning to ‘speak the language’ of generative AI
6. Learn about the impact of AI on lifelong learning and the future of work.
Sponsored by Busuu
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org