The Process of Innovation: Thinking Bigger and Reaching Higher to Reimagine What’s Possible | Sessions
REPEATED ON TUESDAY AT 7:30am
As organizations and individuals, we have more opportunities at our fingertips than ever before due to a rapidly and radically changing world. At the same time, we have more problems that are demanding radical innovation than at any time in history. This presentation provides the attitude, mindset, and strategic process for creating disruptive innovation in any organization or situation. This presentation also offers specific tactics where human resources can play the catalyst for innovation.
- Assess the opportunities and obstacles to pivoting from what you think is impossible to do what is possible.
- Create a culture of innovation.
- Explore the S.A.G.E. model of pivotal thinking, including several methods of innovation.
- Construct and execute your strategic plan for innovation.
- Explore how human resources can take the lead in innovation.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org