ChatGPT: Disruptor or Enabler? | Sessions
ChatGPT emerged in November 2022 as a tool with the potential to provide great opportunities or complete disruption. It is an AI technology that has the potential to drive business performance as well as HR enablement and automation. As HR seeks to be leaders of thought, come join this session to grow your understanding of how this technology could impact your workplace, industry and the practice of HR.
- Review technological disruptors through history
- Identify comparative points between these disruptors and ChatGPT
- Explain how ChatGPT operates
- Give a brief demonstration of ChatGPT
- Broaden focus to map its capabilities into the business world as we know it
- Identify how HR practitioners can best prepare for, and be ahead of, the ChatGPT tsunami
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org