Zip Code of Empowerment | Sessions
REPEATED ON TUESDAY AT 2:00pm
Join leadership & empowerment expert Ashley T Brundage and Class Bias & DEI Expert CJ Gross for a one of a kind team presentation connecting our research called The Zip Code of Empowerment. This session will help your organization expand DEI to address more than just race but deeper understanding of class bias structure for all of your HR service functions. Together both award winning authors will loop the deep dive on how to drive empowerment faster through differences like socioeconomic class while teasing other effective ways to transform your organization.
- Cultivate an inclusive workplace culture for all zip code stories.
- The business case for all kinds of difference of people with zip code stories.
- Strategies for hiring the first zip code story.
- Process of empowerment for address class bias.
- Strategic leadership actions to drive empowerment faster for socioeconomic class differences.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org