Culture Rejuvenation: A Corporate Journey of Back to the Future | Sessions
Organizations today focus their competitive advantage by building strategic business plans centred on innovation, customer care, artificial intelligence, and technology implementation. Too often, these strategic initiatives are considered a culture change. But is this a culture change? This session will address whether a culture change is possible. Using two case studies, you will understand the importance of the role of values in defining your culture, the essential place of vision or purpure, and look at the interconnections of culture or stagey. Most executives understand, in theory, the power of cultureâ€•but theory and reality do not often align. Cultural change efforts often fail and cause more stress for employees. Why? Because values are the foundation for culture, values evolve; they generally don't change overnight. Culture renovation. It's all about keeping what works, changing what needs to be changed, and celebrating the cultures that made you great.
- Discover the power of a company that focuses on living its values and having a passion for purpose.
- Learn effective methods for enabling your leaders to Own the Message with their teams on organizational expectations and changes.
- Explore common pitfalls and practical approaches for employee communications.
- Understand the power of the differences between leaders who act and live their values versus those who espouse the values but excuse their actions saying the values are aspirational.
- Understanding the culture and values journey is not an HR responsibility.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org