It’s You, Not Them: What Emerging Leaders Want from Work and Concrete Ways to Support Them | Sessions
The Great Reshuffling has provided the next generation of workers more career opportunities than ever before. Increased options for the workforce creates challenges for organizations in recruiting and retaining top talent. This session will review insights from more than 24,000 young workers in 62 countries on why they do (or do not) pursue leadership positions. These insights give rise to 3 concrete strategies for recruiting, supporting, and retaining the next generation of leaders.
- Understand Millennial and Gen Z's current engagement and empowerment as leader.
- Hear insights into the most noteworthy supports and barriers to young people deciding to pursue leadership roles,
- Explore global trends and regional differences in leadership experiences.
- Articulate three key levers for supporting young employees' engagement in formal and informal leadership.
- Reflect on how these insights inform your recruitment and retainment practices.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org