The Ten Commandments of a Healthy Organization | Sessions
REPEATED FROM MONDAY AT 10:30am
The session will chronologically trace the employment cycle from pre-hire through each stage of the life of an employee, weaving Todd's ten rules throughout.
- Understand the anatomy of an organization.
- Hire for cultural fit.
- Avoid the most common organizational mistakes.
- Hear how Bloom & Maslow provide the building blocks of Competencies & Leveling.
- Discover the Four Competencies of all organizations.
- Learn the Seven Natural Levels of all organizations.
- Discuss the Two Career Tracks and how to map jobs.
- Discover the importance of the indispensable Job Description.
- Hear the Truth About Engagement & Retention.
- Discuss Simplicity through Fewer, Smarter People.
- Discuss the Selection, Care & Feeding of People Managers.
- Receive the Two Components of Leadership.
- Learn a new way to view Compensation & Legal.
- Simplify Succession Planning.
- Discuss the Golden Rule of Company Culture.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org