BYOA: Elevating Your Confidence, Courage and Clarity to Amplify Your Career | Sessions
As HR leaders, we are confident and skilled at advocating for other people, supporting their needs, wants, growth and dreams. But many of us don't tap into that same courage when it comes to elevating and celebrating ourselves. It's one of the reasons HR leaders tend to be so burned out, checked out and even resentful. Too many of us self-silence and hold ourselves back. We let doubts and insecurities dictate what we do. As a result, we don't have as much influence as we could at work or peace as we could at home. It's time to change that. If we've learned anything over the past few years, it's that the role of HR is more essential than ever, so let's act like that's true. It's time to step into our strengths, activate the power of confident humility, catalyze curiosity, and speak up about what we think, want and need, so that we are as fulfilled and successful as the people we lead.
- Discover specific strategies and prompts to help you illuminate your strengths and contributions and those of the people you lead, so you can be a more empowered, confident leader who has greater impact.
- Identify how you're holding yourself back or doubting yourself at work and clarify specific ways to advocate for yourself instead.
- Learn conversation prompts that you can use in conversations with other leaders on your team to.
- Activate the power of self-compassion and wisdom to make decisions at work and at home that lead to greater alignment, peace and harmony in your life and career.
- Shift from living a life of regret to a life of intentional boldness marked by greater fulfillment and courage both personally and professionally.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org
All virtual sessions inherently run the risk of audio or visual issues due to factors out of our control. If any technical difficulties arise, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work diligently to resolve it. Most virtual sessions are recorded and will be available to view on demand until Monday, August 14 at 8:00 AM PT.