The Powerful Correlation Between the Employee Experience and Business Outcomes | Sessions
REPEATED TUESDAY AT 10:30am
When organizations successfully connect the employee experience to business outcomes it's a game changer. Recent research from WSAdata shows a direct correlation between engagement and core financial metrics such as net profit margin, earnings per share, and EBITDA. The top 25% of organizations in engagement on average have a 54% gross profit margin whereas the bottom 25% have a 32% gross profit margin. WSA has proven 13.6% of the variance is attributed to engagement. This data reaffirms the premise that engagement and performance drive business successâˆ’an essential connection to make as we encounter the unknowns and uncertainties of 2023. Understanding the levers that motivate and engage employees, and how sentiments and drivers change over time, is critical to aligning strategic imperatives with what matters most to employees. This empowers organizations to accelerate performance and business at the same time-two elements that when driven in parallel have an enormous impact.
- Learn the global top drivers that have the greatest impact on employee motivation and engagement.
- Understand the major trends of 2023 surrounding the employee experience based on the latest WSA-validated data and research.
- Learn best practices and methods for linking employee engagement to employee performance.
- Understand how to correlate gross profit margin and other specific financial metrics to engagement levels to transform engagement into a true driver of business outcomes.
- How to build a reliable ROI measurement and impact of HR departments, practitioners, and leaders on business success.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org