The Change Curve: Managing Uncertainty and Ambiguity Within Your Organization | Sessions
Change is constant, but it's not always easy. Even when the change is needed, the transition can be difficult, frustrating and even immobilizing if it isn't handled properly. As an HR practitioner, how do you encourage the C-suite to focus on the human experience of change, rather than just the financial implications? How do you lead your organization - and your people - forward confidently and assertively all while keeping morale high along the way? Learn tactical coaching tips and insights on how to navigate the four stages of change to shape a culture of openness and acceptance.
- Recognize the stages of change and manage the situation purposefully.
- Influence executives to be transparent and keep culture at the forefront of any change.
- Understand how to best lead during the different waves of change.
- Identify tools to overcome resistance and manage difficult situations effectively and directly.
- Instill hope and confidence and champion a 'we're in this together' attitude throughout the organization.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org
All virtual sessions inherently run the risk of audio or visual issues due to factors out of our control. If any technical difficulties arise, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work diligently to resolve it. Most virtual sessions are recorded and will be available to view on demand until Monday, August 14 at 8:00 AM PT.