HR Party of One | Sessions
HR Department Of One - How to navigate the daily in and outs of the Human Resources role when you are a party of one. Juggling legal compliance, employee relations, recruitment and strategy, payroll and benefits, performance management, enforcing company policy and getting buy in from C-suites when you are on on your own. How to market yourself, where to focus your time and energy effectively and to meet your maximum potential - show your value and worth
- Evolve along with the needs of your growing company.
- Move beyond a focus of HR fundamentals and into more strategic, long term goals and aspirations.
- Thinking strategic VS tactical.
- Hear how automation can help you become a successful department of one.
- Technology is your best friend! Where to look for help and guidance in all the right places.
- Become a trusted representative to the workforce in (or outside) of your office.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org