They STILL Can’t Fix What They Don’t Know | Sessions
They STILL Can’t Fix What They Don’t Know
Competencies: Interpersonal (Behavioral), Leadership (Behavioral), People (Technical) | Intended Audience: Mid-Level
Give managers what they need to drive employee success and retention with this 4-part model to improve communication, engagement, and feedback.
Turnover continues to plague employers, often driven by managers who don't communicate, give poor feedback. and don't engage. When employees are in the dark, they assume the worst. To improve the employee experience, we can give managers tools to improve communication, engagement, and feedback using this 4-part model.
- Learn the 4-part model that improves outcomes as managers work with employees to improve performance, engagement, and success.
- Increase results, team alignment, organizational outcomes, and profitability through improved performance and desired outcomes.
- Reduce employee turnover through increased inclusion, commitment, and loyalty to the job and career as they increase two-way communication.
- Improve professional development, individual and team goal setting, and achievement of objectives through accountability.
- Enhance employee morale, improve culture, and increase productivity through improved communications, feedback, and follow-through.