Offboarding: The Secret Weapon in Employee Experience | Sessions
REPEATED FROM TUESDAY AT 2:00pm
The world of work is changing, but even with labor market shifts, companies remain focused on retaining top talent. To do this, many companies promote benefit packages, salaries and wellness programs-but savvy HR leaders know the secret weapon to retaining top talent starts with offboarding those that leave. This research-driven session shares best practices and tangible offboarding process changes (beyond the exit interview) that can help positively impact employer brand and employee experience.
- Design a modern offboarding processes that extends beyond the traditional 'exit interview' and supports the exiting employee and broader business goals.
- Build more equitable and fair hiring and employment experiences through understanding the true experience of those leaving.
- Impact employee engagement and retention of employees that weren't let go through a thoughtful offboarding process.
- Leverage technology to help meet regulatory requirements and reduce the HR administrative burden and costs.
- Build a business case based on proprietary research & best practice ROI.