Radically Reimagining Total Rewards: King’s Hawaiian’s Journey to Irresistibility | Sessions
In 2021 King's Hawaiian embarked on an ambitious journey to ditch their annual performance review and merit process and radically reimagine the mutual pact between employer and employee. What emerged was a holistic Total Rewards philosophy and approach that invests in people who, in turn, create value for the business. Join Amy Hirsh Robinson, Chief People Officer at King's Hawaiian, as she shares what the path to 'irresistibility' looks like and learnings from the journey.
- Promote wellness to improve employees' physical, mental, financial, social, and professional health to be their best at work and at home.
- Provide development to grow employees and build leadership so that everyone can achieve their full potential.
- Ensure that pay is appropriately aligned with people's capability: their talents, strengths, skills, knowledge, and their role in the organization.
- Create opportunities for recognition that celebrate the success of employees in the moment and turn those moments into experiences with lasting emotional value.
- Deliver rewards for the contributions that people make that create value for the organization.