Debunking Gen Z Myths to Stand Out with the Next Generation of Talent | Sessions
Gen Z has been characterized as a generation of diverse, job-hopping digital natives who prize work-life balance above all else. New research following the class of 2023 shows there's more to the story. Not unlike the Baby Boomers who came before them, Gen Zers prioritize job stability, salary, retirement, and family time. Learn what the class of 2023 wants from a career, and how innovative talent leaders are balancing these priorities to attract next-gen leaders.
- What does Gen Z really value? Learn from the results of a comprehensive research study that follows the class of 2023 through its senior year, gathering quantitative and qualitative data on sentiment, priorities, and values.
- What are leading companies doing to stand out with Gen Z? Learn from influential thought leaders and senior talent leaders at industry-leading companies who will share concrete insights on what has worked well at their companies and where they are continuing to invest and improve.
- How can you leverage what you're already doing to attract diverse, skilled Gen Z talent? Learn what aspects of your current culture, salary, benefits, and professional growth opportunities will resonate with tomorrow's leaders and how to leverage them in your talent acquisition strategy.
- How can your company evolve to better align with Gen Z's priorities and needs, both new and conventional? Learn new strategies for evolving policies, offerings, and benefits to better align with Gen Z, and how to showcase those as part of your talent acquisition strategy.
- How can you measure and prove the results of your Gen Z talent strategy? Learn from our panelists about the best ways to measure success and demonstrate the value of investing in early talent to obtain buy-in across your company.