Radical Humility: How to Be a Kick-Ass Boss and a Good Human in a Messy World | Sessions
REPEATED FROM TUESDAY at 7:30am.
One overlooked leadership trait-perpetually overlooked and understated-is the key to handling the most pressing challenges in your teams. The ability to motivate people and inspire their best work while they battle decision fatigue, burnout, and mental health challenges, how to attract and retain the best amid an ongoing war for talent, and how to drive stellar business results while taking care of your people. When you embrace the opportunity to be a kick-ass boss and a good human, you are practicing Radical Humility-and it can be a game-changer for your career and those around you. During 35 years of leadership experience spanning four continents, Urs has grown leaders in academia, competitive sports, business, and complex military peacekeeping operations. He helps leaders and organizations apply his comprehensive, proven 4-Step Radical Humility Framework to energize, engage, and empower their teams, and in the process deliver exceptional results.
- Learn the 4-Step Radical Humility Framework to overcome disengagement, distrust and burnout and drive productivity, engagement, and build trust.
- Master the ultimate Yin Yang of leadership: Tough on Results, Tender on People.
- Learn how to apply compassion and empathy as well as the highest standards and relentless striving for results.
- Get inspired by powerful storytelling of exceptional leaders applying Radical Humility resulting in extraordinary success for their organizations and how you can do the same.
- Learn how to be the champion of a culture of psychological safety by displaying vulnerability.
- Walk away inspired and energized.
- Leave with concrete, no-nonsense takeaways you can implement immediately with your teams.