The Science of Purpose and Meaningful Work | Sessions
Today's employees are hungering for purpose and meaningful work at numbers never seen before. Neuroscience shows us that people are biologically wired for purpose and a sense of purpose at work brings a range of powerful benefits to the person and the organization. Gain new strategies for weaving purpose into a wide range of talent programs. You'll build more engaged/fulfilled employees, more effective leaders, and a positive culture that attracts and retains top talent.
- Explore the growing trend of employees wanting more purpose and meaningful work.
- Learn the brain science of purpose and why it fuels human motivation around the world.
- Discover the amazing physical, psychological, and organizational benefits of purpose-driven employees.
- Learn how purpose enhances employee engagement, productivity, leadership, innovation, and retention.
- Grain new strategies to intentionally leverage the power of purpose to increase your organization's success.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org