New Comp and Benefits for a New Era - New Options and Best Practices in the War for Talent | Sessions
Employers are seeking any advantage in the war for talent. Flexible work and leave options are increasingly popular and the new generation of workers is vocal in seeking ongoing mentorship, career development and 'sustainable performance expectations.' Nevertheless, attractive compensation and benefits are still the main components of a total rewards package employees are seeking. Employers are looking to make their comp and benefit packages more relevant to the new generation of employees while still meeting the needs of all of the generations in the workplace. From telemedicine to concierge medicine, onsite clinics, expanded mental health and fertility benefits as well as home office reimbursement, paid leave, student loan repayment options, and lifestyle accounts are being considered as employers seek to make their programs more attractive to their employees. This session will discuss those options and best practices for their implementation and ongoing administration.
- Learn new compensation and benefits options being sought by employees and potential employees.
- Discover new compensation and plan designs and new twists on traditional plan designs including telemedicine, concierge medicine, onsite clinics, and other plan options,
- Hear how ERISA, ACA, IRC, HIPAA, COBRA and other laws that apply to employer plans apply to these options.
- Review what compliance issues apply to such plans.
- Hear best practices to structure compensation and plan options to avoid those compliance concerns.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org