Performance Management for Greatness – “Taking the SCARE Out of Performance Management” | Sessions
Well, it's almost the scariest time of the year. Especially if you're the HR professional. Or the manager. Or the team member. Let's face it. When it comes to 'performance management' everyone involved dreads the idea of sitting down and discussing what has and what has not been accomplished. And all of those scary emotions can get in the way of the main goals of the performance management process. The main goals are to:
- Energize the team member to transform them into 'A-Game' performers.
- Achieve those organizational goals in an effective, systematic and repeatable way.
- Foster commitment to the mission and vision.
- Generate a climate of increased productivity!
Through the Performance Management for Greatness presentation, you will learn:
- What performance management is - and isn't.
- Why so many managers and leaders go so far to avoid evaluating performance.
- Why so many performance management approaches will never work.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org
All virtual sessions inherently run the risk of audio or visual issues due to factors out of our control. If any technical difficulties arise, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work diligently to resolve it. Most virtual sessions are recorded and will be available to view on demand until Monday, August 14 at 8:00 AM PT.