Cultures that ROCK !! - Five Proven Ways to Develop and Sustain a Phenomenal Workplace | Sessions
Employees want to work for a Company with a culture that ROCKS !! HR has the opportunity to create and own a culture where people can thrive and perform. This session offers a strategic approach on how to intentionally define, mold and champion all aspects of Culture. They will receive proven tools that impact retention, attract talent and develop leadership. It will be unconventional, non-traditional and of course . . . it will ROCK !!
- Defining Culture as Key. This session shows that 'culture' is the number one reason employees either stay or leave a company.
- Tie together various components that employees can identify in their own organizations to define their unique culture.
- Show the need to address the issues of having staff who add value to your culture and the need to embrace all generations.
- Show attendees the necessity of being a businessperson who practices HR because this is the only way to truly be an integrated and strategic force in a company.
- Receive actual examples of how to implement procedures and approaches to anchor them in how to lead, nurture and shepherd their company culture.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org
All virtual sessions inherently run the risk of audio or visual issues due to factors out of our control. If any technical difficulties arise, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work diligently to resolve it. Most virtual sessions are recorded and will be available to view on demand until Monday, August 14 at 8:00 AM PT.