Leading Workplace Investigations* | Sessions
*Additional registration fee required.
Workplace Investigations provide the basis for organizational policies, procedures and work rules. This unique, intensive learning program, taught by an industry expert, allows you to explore SHRM’s best-practice framework for leading independent workplace investigations. Using a real-world case study and in-depth legal scenarios, this learning experience provides you with the opportunity to test your investigative skills in a safe and supportive learning environment of your peers from a wide network of professions. You will leave with proven, practical tools and techniques as you prepare to conduct your own workplace investigations.
How You Will Benefit:
- Describe and apply the 7-step framework for conducting effective workplace investigations both in person and remotely
- Identify the competencies associated with an investigator
- Define the role of an investigator
- List the pros and cons of formal investigations
- Name the goals of the workplace investigation process