The Significant Seven - 7 Principles of Successful People & Organizations | Sessions
Success is NOT usually found at the end of an easy, well-paved road. Many people, teams, and organizations look for shortcuts, abandon ethics, and sacrifice success for a quick unrewarding finish. There is something that successful people and companies have in common – they understand the value of core Principles.
The audience will learn about THE SIGNIFICANT SEVEN:
- Loyalty (Strong allegiances)
- Passion (Excitement, Love, and Commitment to your people and work)
- Patience (Understanding people, situations, and expectations)
- Communication (Clarity is key)
- Humility (Team is more important than personal ego)
- Going the Extra Mile. (Doing more than expected)
- Integrity (Honesty, Ethics, Credibility)
These principles will not be forgotten and the audience will leave this speech entertained, inspired, challenged, and equipped to find success in their personal and professional lives.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org
All virtual sessions inherently run the risk of audio or visual issues due to factors out of our control. If any technical difficulties arise, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work diligently to resolve it. Most virtual sessions are recorded and will be available to view on demand until Monday, August 14 at 8:00 AM PT.