I Am Sooooo Stressed Out!! This Isn't Your Mama's Stress Management! | Sessions
What does dessert and Elvis Presley have to do with stress management? Everything! Everyone faces stress. It's a fact of life. What you do with it makes the difference between enjoying your life or resenting it, between being challenged or being overwhelmed. The demands and the pace of our busy lives pressure us all. Some master it and some do not. The trick is to take back control!
In this dynamic, unconventional, and entertaining session, we will address the subject of stress from a refreshing common-sense point of view. Helping you learn how to function with stress, as well as how to reduce it. You'll learn how to feel better about yourself and become less vulnerable to stressful situations. At the same time, you will learn to lighten up and see the humor that is all around us!
- Identify the "good" stress and "bad" stress.
- Understand your optimal stress.
- The answer to two key questions to manage any stressful situation.
- Have a guaranteed, surefire way to turn your love of dessert and the King of Rock and Roll into a practical, real-world way to control your stress!
- No deep breathing and yoga suggestions here-- I promise you have never approached stress this way before!
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
To view all event accessibility & accommodations details visit here.
If a speaker has provided session materials, please visit https://presentations.shrm.org
All virtual sessions inherently run the risk of audio or visual issues due to factors out of our control. If any technical difficulties arise, we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work diligently to resolve it. Most virtual sessions are recorded and will be available to view on demand until Monday, August 14 at 8:00 AM PT.