703: Seeing the Big Picture — Building Business Acumen to Build Your Credibility, Career, and Company | Sessions
Your executive team wants the entire business to be profitable, not just a single unit. They want all employees to understand and better contribute to how the entire company makes money, and employees want to feel that the work they do for their company is worthwhile and makes a difference. The problem is that most people 'in' business, don't 'get' business and they lack strategy, finance, and business acumen. While we understand our jobs, the big picture seems too complex to grasp, and complexity is an underlying challenge in any business, regardless of size, industry, or stage of development. How do we simplify the complex? When you break down an organization into its most fundamental elements, you'll find the same five drivers that power your business, or any business. If you want to be seen as a major contributor, someone who understands your overall business, not just HR, this a great session for you.
- Use the 5 Business Drivers® to improve your strategic, financial, and business acumen.
- Understand how your entire company makes money, not just your department or team.
- Learn five principles that CEOs expect their employees to understand.
- Speak the language of your CEO and CFO.
- Learn the keys to improving employee engagement.