802: The Hispanic Workforce Handbook: What Every HR Leader Needs to Know | Sessions
63 million is the number of Hispanics in the US. The Latinx workforce makes up close to 20% of American workers, and 8 years from now Hispanics will no longer be a minority. Still untapped, still underrepresented, still a source of remarkable opportunity. This energetic presentation will focus on highlighting the unique characteristics of the Hispanic culture and the meaning they have in the workplace. We will explore the fundamental differences of this culture and provide some tips on how to make Hispanic employees feel engaged and valued. The speaker will involve the audience in dynamic exercises such as the Myth or Truth trivia game, where we will debunk myths about the Hispanic culture. We will also answer questions like: What does it mean to be a Hispanic in the United States? What are the biggest challenges they face? And what can you do to make them a key component of your HR strategy? This session will portray the latest facts, metrics, and proven strategies.
- Learn the A, B and C to successfully recruit, develop and retain Hispanics to include Generation Z.
- Discover the latest demographic research on this growing market.
- Understand the unique characteristics of Hispanics and how they differ from other cultures.
- Debunk myths and acquire facts about the Hispanic community.
- Understand what works and what doesn't with Hispanics-Awareness, engagement and connection.