704: Manifesting Hidden Greatness – Being More Than Successful in an ‘Otherness’ Environment | Sessions
We are becoming an increasingly diverse society that needs a high level of performance from all members if we are to manifest our intended level of greatness. Studies have long indicated just the opposite is true. Diverse workforces are more creative and innovative than homogeneous workforces. This training helps attendees assess their behavior toward those who are different and ensure everyone has the opportunity to contribute to the success of the team. Attendees discover what they actually know about those they consider different. This 'Manifesting Hidden Greatness' presentation, based on the movie 'Hidden Figures' delivers an experience that allows participants to rethink their ideas concerning diversity and inclusion to create an environment for profitable growth.
- Discover the ways biases keep us from seeing the inherent value in those who are different.
- Learn how we use stereotypes to make ourselves comfortable around those who are different from ourselves.
- Discover the difference between diversity and inclusion.
- Recognize and utilize Unique Performance Position (UPP).
- Discuss current trends and demographics that will make our society even more diverse in the future.
- Understand the effects of prejudice, ridicule, teasing and bullying.
- Learn how to create a 'Ridicule Free Zone' – Recommit to and make any necessary adjustments to create a 'Ridicule Free Zone' for all team members.