How to Build a Winning Remote-First Workforce | Sessions
While the sudden shift to a remote-first global workforce has brought new opportunities for both employers and their employees, it's not without its challenges.
Companies have been forced to evolve their operations to include everything from remote work technology and collaboration tools to online-only meetings, and out of the office policies, leaving them scrambling to remain productive in today´s marketplace.
Now more than ever, companies need expert guidance throughout the transition to a remote-first workforce and rely on business leaders who can offer real-world examples that really work in these extraordinary times: Allie Kovalik, Senior Community & Culture Manager at Globalization Partners will share some key tips on how to build and manage a successful remote-first team in 2022 and beyond.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to empower your team with new ways of working.
- The benefits of asynchronous communication.
- The importance of a company-wide remote-first policy.
- How has your company adapted to remote work, including the introduction to new tech, HR policies, health guidelines?
- Does your company understand the difference between hybrid and remote-first work models?
- Does your company encourage asynchronous communications?
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Brought to you by: Globalization Partners