The SHRM IE and D Council on Intersectionality and Multiple Identities in the Workplace | Sessions
Join the SHRM IE&D Council for a very intimate discussion of Intersectionality and Multiple Identities in the workplace. The way we self-identify and want to be accepted by others affects whether we feel included or excluded.
Key learning points:
1. How do we foster inclusion so that individual identities are accepted and embraced, along with the shared organizational identity?
2. How self-awareness creates a more empathetic workplace where everyone may bring their whole self to work?
3. Learn how SHRM is striving to build a more empathetic culture by promoting and encouraging open convos on self-identification.
4. How each person identifies themself is never as simple as many may believe; each person has multiple identities.
5. Who we are is representative of how we identify and this may continuously change.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.