The Death of Allyship | Sessions
Imagine standing, placing your right hand over your heart, looking toward the US flag, and saying "I pledge allyship to the flag." Sounds wrong, because it is. In certain situations, allyship falls short of what is needed and allegiance is required. In this session, participants will explore what the next level of commitment to DEI looks like.
- Identify why allyship falls short.
- Learn the difference between Allyship and Allegiance.
- Tools to speak up and respond when inequality occurs.
- Techniques to speak up and respond when inequality occurs.
- Understand the individual and collective role of associates in making DEI a part of the DNA.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.