Talent Management Imperatives – Connecting Your People, Culture & Outcomes | Sessions
What got your nonprofit organization where it is today may not be what’s needed to realize your vision in a post-pandemic economy. Now, more than ever, social impact organizations are challenged with identifying, prioritizing and implementing people practices that embrace feedback and proactively respond to demands for work-life integration, fairness, equitable wages and greater transparency in decision-making. But what are the factors for future success and what is needed for the journey? Your people, a healthy, cohesive culture and stronger, mission-aligned business outcomes. Achieving it all is possible, but not without strategy.
- Why it is necessary to re-imagine your organization’s people management priorities and be prepared for more frequent culture shifts.
- How celebrating behaviors that demonstrate organizational values-driven leadership can propel your people to not only survive, but thrive.
- What can be learned from how small and large organizations pivoted to embrace a remote, and now hybrid, workforce.
- The value of embracing a feedback culture in a dynamic environment.
- How to mitigate future disruption to your recruitment program and talent strategy.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.