Creating a Culture of Respect While Working Remotely | Sessions
Let's face it, differences exist at every workplace - whether differing opinions, different values, or preferred ways of doing things. When passions and emotions are strong, it doesn't take much for dialogue to morph into debate, for personal perspectives to be touted as absolutes, for relationships to breakdown and culture to erode.
Organizations that establish a culture of respect clearly articulate behavioral expectations. Management is held responsible for modeling expected behaviors. In addition, all employees are trained to reframe contentious debate into constructive dialogue and to provide friendly reminders anytime person conduct crosses the line from respect into disrespect.
Whether working in person, remotely or hybrid, establish a culture of respect that fosters greater innovation, inclusion, and collaboration within your teams and organization.
- Effectively address behaviors that strain working relationships and erode culture.
- Increase accountability and ownership.
- Build more positive and productive working relationships.
- Decrease workplace tension and office drama.
- Create a workplace culture in which teams love to work.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.