Reimaging the Future of Work: How Leaders Can Promote Flourishing & Avoid Burnout in Their Organizations | Sessions
REPEATED on Wednesday at 7:30am.
It's time to make a shift because the "Great Resignation" is having a devastating impact on our nation's labor market. People are no longer willing to stay in work environments which fail to promote their well-being and work-life balance. Employees also want an active role in recreating the workplace and opportunities to unleash their creative genius. This session will focus on sharing strategies with leaders of the HR community for reimagining the future of work. They will leave the session with ideas for how to equip their leaders with tools that will enable them to co-create flourishing at the individual, team and organizational levels.
- Hear why fostering a safe work environment (emotional and physical safety) is the foundation for making the shift, creating flourishing and retaining top talent.
- Gain insight into how the science of flourishing can be used to create workplaces that promote employee wellbeing and drive organizational success by leveraging a culture of continuous improvement.
- Learn how to recognize what flourishing looks like at the individual, team and organizational levels.
- Understand the levers to promote flourishing at these three levels.
- Discover how leaders unlock the collective genius of their people to build a flourishing workplace.
- Hear why organizational survival in the new world will be contingent upon building a flourishing organization.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.