Revamping Your DEI Playbook with Effective Employee Communications | Sessions
Many companies have made commitments to increase the diversity of their employee populations and build pipelines of diverse talent . How this message is communicated to various audiences and channels, however, can either boost engagement or diminish support. Learn proven communication tips and tools that resonate across stakeholder groups and support inclusive cultures.
- Speak to various stakeholder groups in language that resonates with them.
- Counter employee resistance to your diversity efforts.
- Incorporate culture-building principles when developing DEI strategy.
- Effectively engage executives as DEI ambassadors.
- Build empathy across audiences for underrepresented employee groups.
- Use technology to amplify your DEI message.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.