LEAP! The Net Will Appear: How to Crash Through Comfort Zones and Overcome Fear | Sessions
There are three kinds of people: Those that make things happen, those that watch things happen, and those that say, "What happened?" Everyone secretly wants to be a mover and shaker, but fear of failure holds many prisoner. This highly interactive and humorous session will show participants how to leap from procrastination's and crash through comfort zones. Individuals will learn how to make fears disappear, visualize goals, move forward and have fun doing it!
You will discover how attitude creates success, shapes your mood, and is contagious. Are you an optimist or a pessimist? This is one of the most important questions we must consider, for it has tremendous impact on our personal and professional effectiveness and performance. Learn the secrets only optimists know.
- Learn to manage your mood even under difficult circumstances.
- Explore how the power of attitude is contagious and can change office morale and organizational culture.
- Discover the three secrets only optimists know.
- Increase confidence by breaking through behavioral barriers.
- Re-arrange neural pathways toward positive and optimistic thinking patterns.
Session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.