Future-Ready HR: Prepared to Lead Breakthrough Performance in the New World of Work | Sessions
To thrive in the business environment of the future, the competencies and capabilities of leaders must continually evolve.
The workforce, and the workplace, is changing at a pace faster than ever before, and to deliver maximum impact on results and effectively align teams and talent with the organization's strategic plans, leaders must deeply understand the business, focus strategically, understand how to influence change, and play a key role in solving business problems.
In this program, Jennifer will challenge conventional leadership thinking, and explore progressive ways to evolve and disrupt traditional business practices, while building the relationships and influence necessary to gain approval and executive support. This interactive program delivers information, actionable insights and new ideas that leaders can leverage immediately to drive business results, and competitive advantage for their organizations.
- Understand the skills, competencies, and mindset that will define effective leaders in the future of work.
- Examine evolving workforce trends and talent strategies.
- Discover how to embrace and lead change while developing high-trust, high-value relationships with business partners.
- Learn from real-life examples and lessons learned from leaders who have taken risks, and disrupted their organizations.
- Practical and actionable tips and techniques that can immediately impact business today.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.