Conflict and Communication in a Remote Workforce - You vs. Me vs. Tech | Sessions
Change and innovation and reacting to pandemic with a new work environmental creates conflict - and must be dealt with in a healthy way. This is even more difficult in a "distributed workforce" environment. In this interactive session, participants will learn a systematic approach on how to deal with a range of personality types, and how to use training as a lever to rebuild organizational culture.
By using a systematic approach to identifying and disarming challenging fellow employees, participants will be able to eliminate the roadblocks and build a high performing culture. This course is presented through examples, group discussion, and interactive exercises.
- The impact of workplace conflict and the causes of personal conflict.
- How conflict can damage a high performing culture.
- Using virtual learning tools to repair a fragmented culture.
- How to assess the style of the individuals that you are communicating with.
- Core communication competencies that all professionals should have.
- When nothing works - how to deal with the challenge.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.