Escaping Our "Thinking Traps" - Creating a Culture of Psychological Safety | Sessions
As conversations surrounding mental health in the workplace are becoming increasingly commonplace, a leader's role takes on an even greater meaning in an effort to foster a culture of psychological safety. In this session, leaders will discover a defined process to ensure trust, psychological safety, and emotional agility are at the forefront of their teams and organizations to allow for new ideas to succeed, diversity / equity / inclusion initiatives to prosper, and important, vulnerable conversations to occur. In this session, participants will explore five common THINKING TRAPS that can be roadblocks for ourselves and for our direct reports, and discover the ESCAPE ROUTE strategies to empower others to successfully identify and avoid these thinking traps, and allow a culture of psychological safety to thrive.
- Explore the five common "thinking traps" where people get stuck most frequently, and practice five communication and trust-based "escape route" strategies to help yourself and others break free.
- Define the concepts of EMOTIONAL AGILITY and PSYCHOLOGICAL SAFETY, and explore the building blocks that allow this to prosper on an individual level and within a team environment.
- Empower team members to speak their minds, and encourage emotional openness from others.
- Design a team environment where trust can thrive, and open dialogue is encouraged.
- Establish a stronger community of like-minded individuals and rising thought-leaders.
In-person session offerings are on a first-come, first-served basis.